Ceramic Digital Platforms Pty Ltd ABN 93 635 584 584 and its subsidiaries/related parties (“Ceramic”).
Visitors to this website are bound by the following Terms so please read these carefully before proceeding.
Welcome to our website. This website with URL address www.ceramicgroup.com is owned and operated by Ceramic.
This “website” means the whole or any part of the web pages located at or directed to www.ceramicgroup.com, and includes the website layout; individual elements of the design of the website; underlying code elements of the website; or text, sounds, graphics, animated items or any other content of this website.
The term ‘Ceramic Digital Platforms Pty Ltd’, ‘Ceramic’, ‘the Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Ceramic Digital Platforms Pty Ltd ABN 93 635 584 584 and its subsidiaries/related parties, the owner of the website, whose registered office is Suite 4.02, Level 4, 249 Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
The content on this website is provided in good faith on an “as is” and “as available” basis for general information purposes only. It is not intended to constitute or substitute legal or other professional advice.
All information and materials available on this website are prepared so that they are current as at the date of writing. Information on this website may be out of date. You must make your own assessment of the information on this website and rely on it wholly at your own risk.
Ceramic makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, comprehensiveness or accuracy of the information, services and other content contained on this website. Ceramic may change or add to this website at any time and without notice. No undertaking is given by Ceramic to keep this website updated and it is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this website or if that information is not up-to-date.
None of the content on this website is an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities of Ceramic or any other company. In addition, nothing herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell, nor a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, any security or other financial instrument, or to invest assets in any account managed or advised by Ceramic or its affiliates.
Ceramic cannot and does not guarantee that the content and the provision of the content of this website will always be correct or fault, error and virus free or that access to the website or third party websites will be uninterrupted.
Ceramic does not accept liability for incorrect content or errors and omissions in this website or its content (whether of typographical, technical or other nature), but will endeavour to correct them as quickly as practicable after being notified or becoming aware of such error or omission. Ceramic will not be liable for any damage to or interference with your computer systems that may occur in connection with use of this website or a linked website, or for any data lost or any equipment or software replaced by you as a result of you using this website. You must take your own appropriate precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Ceramic will not be liable:
- in contract, tort, equity or otherwise (directly or indirectly) for any damage whatsoever in connection with this website or any use of content provided on this website; and
- to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused, which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with websites of other entities that are hyperlinked from this website.
To the extent permitted by law, Ceramic does not provide any representations or warranties relating to this website or its availability.
This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any specific warnings and disclaimers elsewhere on this website.
Terms and Conditions
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a reasonable manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- You agree that you will not hack into this website or employ any robot, spider or other device or process to use this website for unauthorised purposes. You further agree that you will not take any action or do anything which imposes an unreasonable burden on the website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You must not do or allow any third party to do anything which may infringe, damage or endanger Ceramic’s intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of a third party in respect of this website.Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any other person’s or entity’s trade mark which is displayed on this website without their express permission.
- All rights in this website and the content on this website including copyright, design rights, patents, inventions, knowhow, database rights, trade marks, source codes and any other intellectual property rights in any of the foregoing are owned by or licensed to Ceramic.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- You are provided with access to this website only for your personal and non-commercial use. Other than for these permitted purposes, and for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under statutes that apply in your location, you may not, in any form or by any means adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website, without Ceramic’s written permission.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. Ceramic does not endorse, recommend or approve of any information, products or services referred to on such linked sites and assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other website to which this website offers links. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- This website contains information about other entities, including litigation funders and legal advisors. Ceramic does not have any direct affiliation with those entities (unless expressly stated). The information about the other entities is provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that the use of the information is at your own risk. We do not endorse, recommend or approve of those entities or the products or services they provide.
- Ceramic takes all reasonable steps to ensure the security of its systems. Any information which Ceramic holds for you is stored on secure servers. However, the possibility exists that the information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while the data is being transmitted over the internet or while stored on cloud based servers. Ceramic accepts no liability that may arise if any other persons obtain the information you submit to this website, subject to any negligence or breach of law on Ceramic’s behalf.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website or as a result of any breach of these Terms by you.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you have a question or complaint about this website, please contact us.
These Terms were updated on 20 February 2020.